Thursday, August 7, 2008

AdSense and Sensibility

Seeing that this is probably, if not statistically, me rambling on to myself, no one will have noticed that I don't (now this is odd - actually having an italic button and having written emphasis that way rather than my _usual_ method) have any adverts on this page. The idea is reasonable I suppose, readers come in and click on the adverts and you may or may not get some cash out of it in the end. It is a _moral_ (see what I did there?) decision, and I have decided against it.

I suppose adsense ads are at least not too obtrusive, but is the interweb a place for non stop advertising for products and services? It certainly wasn't created that way, but let's not forget that a creation can evolve.

So, my position at the moment? No ads. Might that change in the future? Possibly.