Sunday, February 21, 2010

Editor

Oddly perhaps, I do a lot of editing. Others work at writing, but I'm just quite good at proof reading and editing by the looks of things. I mainly do this for creative writing for my other half at http://thousandmonkeys.wordpress.com who has short stories published on websites and in print and just needs to tidy up what she calls her serial novel (very much a fan of Trollope), which she finished recently. Deciding what to do with that is the next task.

I also edit art in a way, an excellent artist friend of mine, pexton.daportfolio.com and superego-necropolis.deviantart.com
commenting on composition, proportion and whatever the nagging thing that's a bit off is. Maybe a should be his agent too: he has a book cover, regularly appears in Interzone magazine (he's been in every issue for over a year I think) and other national and international publications. You wouldn't know it though - he's just not very good at promoting himself.

I've some some of my art up on my dA page here: http://truename.deviantart.com